September 1, 2009
Quick Change Improvement Process
Quick Change Process - for when you absolutely, positively have to get your business better, faster or cheaper overnight. Created by Joe Wexler and used successfully at a major super fast paced computer manufacturer.
The Quick Change Process is an intensely focused methodology, based on the central concept of empowered teams and process owners working under tight deadlines to produce measurable improvements,
Key Features of the Process:
- Complete in 5 to 30 business days
- Applied to processes that are keeping senior management awake at night
- Requires sponsorship of top management
- Appropriate boundaries from senior management
- A two day facilitated workshop
- Discover areas that are causing the most pain in the process
- Develop many solutions through brainstorming
- Prioritize the brainstorming ideas
- Develop a list of implementable solutions - Action Items
- Action item owners choose the ones that they have the passion to solve
- Review by senior management of the results of the two day workshop
- Follow up meeting between senior management and the action item owners at the end of the time period to report results of their efforts.
- Celebration of success
Maset has experienced consultants available to help you to achieve improved performance in many of your problem processes quickly. Call today!
Photo Used With Permission from "Stock Car Racing Magazine"
Maset has the ability, the resources, and a history of successes, making us confident in our ability to deliver superior results for your organization.
Contact Charles Loew today to begin the journey.
phone: 520-568-6355 cell: 602-721-3680 fax: 520-568-6355
Can you think of a colleague who might benefit from receiving the Maset News? If so, please send us their name and e-mail address by filling out this
simple form and we will invite them to join our "opt in only"
Comments from our readers regarding MASET NEWS, our web site, or inquiries for help are welcome and can be addressed
Copyright © 2008-2009 by MASET, LLC
Six SigmaTM is a Registered Trademark and Service Mark of Motorola, Inc.
The Maset News can be reproduced by you providing the Copyright information remains on the copy. It may be used by you for limited
distribution within your organization and among your friends and associates. It may not be sold or published without prior written
authorization and approval by MASET, LLC.
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710