Supply Chain Management
WHAT IS IT?
SCM is a coordinated effort by Design, Suppliers, Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Logistics, and Finance to improve product process and design, quality, reliability, and cost through effective, efficient use of the supply base and, in turn, their supply base.
- It is an analysis that develops the appropriate purchasing/supplier portfolio for a corporation.
- It is a process that makes use of early supplier participation in new product/process development activity.
- It is a process which fosters long-term relationships with the external design, manufacturing, distribution, and financial community.
- It is a process that is intended to manage the risks associated with the material pipeline as economically as possible.
- Examine the way Supply Management contributes to an organization's competitive success.
- Recognize the interaction of Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics and Sourcing in managing a global supply.
- Increase your understanding of strategies, concepts, guidelines, and tools available to increase effectiveness and efficiencies in a global environment.
- Learn new strategies in reducing costs and increasing profits.
- Determine how to position your organization to take advantage of new trends.
There are a number of possible interventions that MASET can provide. These include but are not limited to:
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710