Business Process Improvement
Assessment Team Training
This workshop provides an understanding of the U.S. Department of Commerce assessment process to facilitate participation and certification in Business Process Improvement assessments.
- Understand the Business Process Improvement (BPI) assessment process
- Understand the scoring system for the BPI assessment
- Understand the outputs of the BPI assessment
- Describe in detail the processes for full- and mini-assessments
- Understand the people issues of assessment
- Understand how to plan based on the results of the assessment
- Become certified as a BPI® Assessor following approved co-facilitation in a BPI assessment
Those interested in participating as local assessors in a Business Process Improvement assessment. Also, those interested in an understanding of the assessment process and outputs.
No prerequisites to this class
To provide Business Process Improvement assessment capability for general business areas in an organization.
WORKSHOP DURATION: 2 days
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710