Becoming the Master Instructor
Most organizations today recognize the need to transfer critical knowledge from group to group or person to person. Often, the knowledge, experience, and skills of employees are underutilized because they are not transferred across the organization. Learning how to make that successful transfer is an art . . . the art of instruction. The key skills in becoming an instructor are presented. Participants get the opportunity to simulate the instructional environment through role-plays and personal feedback.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the skills and behaviors of the effective instructor.
- Understand the student's requirements and concerns in the learning process.
- Identify and demonstrate presentation skills in delivering technical material.
- Identify and demonstrate facilitation skills required to enhance the student's learning and application of information.
- Recognize strategies for handling difficult learners.
Anyone who needs to teach others or transmit information in a two-way process.
Anyone who leads a team.
No prerequisites to this class
Attainment of Personal and Organization Goals
WORKSHOP DURATION: 3 Days
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710