& Staff Empowerment
This workshop is designed to increase effective leadership and staff empowerment. As a leader one has the responsibility to transfer both knowledge and ownership down-ward, create an environment for ownership and learning, be a coach, and continue to learn themselves. This training clarifies and focuses the participants on being better leaders through developing a work environment that encourages trust and open com-munication, recognizing people development is organizational development, and mod-eling effective leadership behavior.
At the end of this workshop, participants will have a clearer understanding how to:
- Encourage an environment of trust, openness, and a free sharing of work-related ideas.
- Transfer ownership for work to those who execute the work.
- Engage your staff with ownership for results.
- Be open to innovative thinking and new possibilities.
- Set standards for excellence.
- Develop the desire in each person to be responsible for his/her own excellent performance.
- Use mistakes as opportunities for learning, not for blaming or finding fault.
- Define direction, set clear goals, and clarify boundaries.
Leaders who want to be more effective, are dealing with large scale change, or wish to create a more effective working environment.
No prerequisites to this class
More effective work force and attainment of personal and organizational goals.
WORKSHOP DURATION: 1 Day
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710