Achieving Excellence by Practicing Personal Accountability in Business
and in Life
(Leadership, Communication, Values, Problem Solving, Creativity, and more)
The QBQ! or The Question Behind the Question is a simple yet powerful tool that addresses accountability issues for leaders at all levels of the organization. It enables each of us to practice personal accountability by making better choices in the moment.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have used The QBQ! tool to:
- Use productive, action-oriented questions to address issues in the organization
- Tap into the creativity of the team and workforce through enhanced communication practices
- Establish a constructive approach and tools for handling blame, complaining and procrastination in their workplace and at home
- Improve their mentoring and coaching skills
- Build their own personal effectiveness and accountability skills
- Develop ongoing action plans to apply the concepts and methods long after the training ends
- Continue skill development through the use of support tools included with the training system
QBQ! is a tool for all leaders at all levels of the organization. This includes executives, managers, team leaders and individual contributors whose job matters to the success of the organization.
The QBQ! helps you eliminate blame, complaining, and procrastination, allowing you and your colleagues to:
|BOOST MORALE||FOSTER CREATIVITY|
|ADAPT TO CHANGE||DEVELOP PEOPLE|
|ENHANCE COMMUNICATION||BUILD EFFECTIVE TEAMS|
|INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY||SOLVE PROBLEMS|
WORKSHOP DURATION: Flexible - One-day format or four separate modules, depending on customer needs for content to be covered.
QBQ! training is based on the QBQ! book by John G. Miller
MASET, LLC P. O. Box 11663 Chandler, AZ 85248
Phone: 602-721-3680 Fax 480-802-4710